Need to book a session with K9DogMan? Here's how:
Need to book a session with K9DogMan?
1. Take one short video of your pet walking toward you.
2. Take another short video of your pet walking away from you.
3. Keep the videos short to ensure the file sizes are not too large. If you can’t get a good video of your pet’s movement that’s okay – at least try to get your pet’s face and eyes in the video and just send through what you’ve managed to capture.
4. Send the files to email@example.com (up to 25MB combined or you can just send 2 separate emails) or use the contact form on this page (up to 25MB each file).
5. Remember to include in the message details such as:
- your mobile number
- your location
- and what time frame best suits you for a visit
K9DogMan will get back to you to arrange an appointment. If you haven’t already you will need to provide your full address and phone number before receiving an appointment confirmation.